Vortemis the All-seeing and his sworn acolytes have dwelt within the Mirrored City for centuries. With the unravelling of magic that has struck the Mortal Realms, a new opportunity arises – the Eyes of the Nine seek to convert captured shadeglass relics into beacons of arcane power, sorcerous lodestones that will anchor Shadespire to the Silver Tower and spill forth the madness of the Realm of Chaos...
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 6 striking Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 6 Easy To Build, blue-coloured plastic Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures: Vortemis the All-seeing, K'charik, Narvia, Turosh, a Blue Horror and a pair of Brimstone Horrors;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 upgrade cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 ploys for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband.